Skip to content
4.0mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw
- Cannulated shaft accepts guide wires of 1.2mm
- Hemispherical head of the screws ensures optimal annular contact with washers and plates when screws are angled
- Low-profile head reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Standard 2.5mm hexagonal drive is compatible
- Reverse cutting flutes assist in screw
- Choice of thread lengths offers best fit of threads into far bone fragment, for greater interfragmentary compression
- Thread Length-
(thread length = 1/3 screw length)
(thread length = 1/2 screw length)
- Cancellous thread profile uses deep ‘cutting threads’ with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout. The large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal.
- Fully threaded screws are intended to stabilize fractures where little to no compression across the fracture site is needed.
- Length ranges from 10mm-60mm with a diameter of 4.0mm.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.