3.0mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw
- Cannulated shaft accepts guide wires of 1.1mm with threaded Trocar tip.
- Low-profile head with cruciform drive recess reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Threaded washer option allows complete burial of screw head into articular surfaces, while still achieving a high degree of compression
- Choice of thread lengths offers best fit of threads into far bone fragment, for greater interfragmentary compression
- Thread Length-
(thread length = 1/2 screw length)
- Fully threaded screws are intended to stabilize fractures where little to no compression across the fracture site is needed.
- Cancellous thread profile uses deep cutting threads with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout. The large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal
- Length ranges from 14mm-50mm with a diameter of 3.0mm.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel