Skip to content
3.5mm Cannulated Cortical Screw
- Cannulated shaft accepts guide wires of 1.2mm
- Hemispherical head of the screws ensures optimal annular contact with washers and plates when screws are angled
- Low-profile head reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Thread profile designed to provide pullout resistance and insertion efficiency similar to those of the standard 3.5mm cortex screw
- Fully threaded screws are intended to stabilize fractures where little to no compression across the fracture site is needed.
- Length ranges from 10mm-50mm with a diameter of 3.5mm.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.