Austin Moore Hip Prosthesis, Standard Stem, Regular Finish
- Fixature Type: Cementless
- Designed approximately similar to anatomical shape of femoral head.
- The geometry of the section of the rods is of rectangular type with windows that promote bone growth through them and allow an effective anchorage of the partial denture.
- It is available in different head sizes which enables it to fit accurately in the acetabulum. Head dia varies from 37-55mm.
- Available in both sterile and non-sterile form.